Friday, October 19, 2018

Bless Your Husband: Creative Ways to Encourage and Love Your Man by Angela Mills: Review

Bless Your Husband: Creative Ways to Encourage and Love Your ManBless Your Husband: Creative Ways to Encourage and Love Your Man by Angela Mills


I am not one to normally reach for Non-Fiction, but I loved the idea around Bless Your Husband and decided to give it a chance. I am so glad I did.

This was amazing. I started to skim through it the day it came in the mail. I ended up wanting to start to read it that night as well. I was not expecting this to be like an interactive journal. It was my favorite part. This was not only a powerful read for myself, but it also helped start some conversations with my husband that we needed to have. I loved all the tips and topics. I enjoyed writing down my thoughts and look forward to looking through this again in a few years to see how our answers may have changed.

If you love inspirational journals, I highly recommend picking this up. I have not finished it yet, as I want to take my time going through the prayers but I loved it from page one. I think it is very beneficial to your mental strength when it comes to marriage.

Overall, this was so much more than what I was expecting.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment