Monday, January 3, 2022

Pretty Boy D by Rachel Jonas

Pretty Boy D (Kings of Cypress Pointe, #1)Pretty Boy D by Rachel Jonas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the beginning of the Kings of Cypress Pointe series and was excited for a book around Dane and Joss. They had an adorable friendship and I was excited to see more from them. Unlike the series, I do feel you can read this one as a standalone, but recommend reading the whole series for a better understanding of the characters.

I was expecting a little more out of this one. This takes place after everything that happened in the main series which I did like. However; I found it very slow at times with nothing happening to keep my attention. I found myself skimming some of the chapters just to move it forward.

The audiobook narrator is really good though and I enjoyed listening to this over trying to physically read it.

I enjoyed jumping back into these characters even though this one fell a little short for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment