Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Deity by Sheridan Anne

Deity (Boys of Winter #4)Deity by Sheridan Anne
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have been wanting to read something from Sheridan Anne for a while now as several of her series have been on my wish list. I was so excited to jump into The Boys of Winter series as I have heard so many amazing things. If you start this series, each book ends in a major cliff hanger which will leave you wanting to read more.


This is unlike anything I have ever read before. It is not going to be for the weak of heart. If you also do not love multiple love interests, this will not be for you. Triggers for sex trafficking, adult content, and more. I personally find that I would have preferred only one interest or her to fade out to one. That is just me though and wanting to see more of a connection between the characters.

Like the others, this was just too over the top for me. I was irritated when things would be so tense, they would be too scared to move but have time for intimate scene. I know this is supposed to steamy, but I just did not connect with all of that. I also did not understand how killing the “main person” just ended things. She had armies of men storming all of the time. There are so many more layers than just one person leading the attacks.

This ends in a cliff hanger as well! You can make up the ending on your own really, but now I need to know!

Overall, this was a fun series and I am happy I gave it a go.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment