Monday, January 3, 2022

Damaged by Sheridan Anne

Damaged (Boys of Winter #2)Damaged by Sheridan Anne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have been wanting to read something from Sheridan Anne for a while now as several of her series have been on my wish list. I was so excited to jump into The Boys of Winter series as I have heard so many amazing things. I have now read books 1-3 and I am not disappointed.

This is unlike anything I have ever read before. It is not going to be for the weak of heart. If you also do not love multiple love interests, this will not be for you. Triggers for sex trafficking, adult content, and more.

Books two and three are just as quick to listen to on audio as book one. I flew through them. The narrator makes it very easy to listen to these on a faster speed which I loved.

Damaged picks up right where book one leaves off. I am glad there is no build up and we jumped right back into the action. I did feel the first half of this one was a little repetitive from the first book. However; the second half was packed with different twists. So much was happening and there were some really sad parts.

Just like book one, this ends a huge cliff hanger. I am glad I have book three to jump into next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment