Monday, October 11, 2021

The Lighthouse by Christopher Parker

The LighthouseThe Lighthouse by Christopher Parker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am a little torn on this one. There were some things I was loving about it and others that I just could not get into. I really like how the stories interconnected. It was a little slow at times, but all came together in the end.
I did not realize this was going have some magical realism. I am not normally a huge fan of this within a story, but again it all worked as the story continued to progress. This did have a little bit of everything with romance, grief, loss, and mystery.

Overall, this was good.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment