Thursday, October 14, 2021

Tacos for Two by Betsy St. Amant

Tacos for TwoTacos for Two by Betsy St. Amant


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This had everything that I normally love in a story including cooking and romance. I really loved the beginning and how the characters are meeting through a dating website and through chat. However; for some reason I just had a hard time getting into this one. I found myself putting it down and having a hard time picking it back up. It could be timing since I am a mood reader, but I just wanted and needed more. I ended up skimming the end on this one but may revisit it again in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment