Thursday, October 28, 2021

Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover

Reminders of HimReminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I have been a Colleen Hoover fan for years and read everything she writes. I already have this pre-ordered and was excited to jump into the E-book.

This is a romance within a romance within a romance. You are really getting multiple levels of different stories: a former love, a current love, and a mother/daughter/grandparent/child love. The story is really heavy on the relationship between Kenna and her daughter. The romance between her and Ledger does take a back seat to this for most of the story. I really enjoyed it as they built their relationship and we got to know more about them and their relationship apart from Scotty and Diem. There was a nice balance of both.

There were some twists thrown in and different level emotions throughout. I found myself tearing up the first time Ledger let Kenna in to know more around Diem. I also loved the letters Kenna was writing to Scotty. The more I read, the more I wanted to know how everything was going to come to a head and unfold.

This is a very emotional read and I ended up crying the last hour or so of the book. This is such an amazing story around forgiveness: forgiveness to yourself and to others. Colleen Hoover never seems to fail me and this was no exception. I loved it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment