Wednesday, October 13, 2021

The Golden Boys by Rachel Jonas

The Golden Boys (Kings of Cypress Prep, #1)The Golden Boys by Rachel Jonas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am not a fan of high school romances or bully romances, but I have heard so many things about this series and wanted to give it a try. At first I was pretty annoyed and was not sure this was going to be for me. However; I kept reading and I am glad I did. I really enjoyed this one. If this is not normally your thing, I still encourage you to give it a try.

Yes, West was a jerk. But, I loved the tension between West and Blue. I was waiting for the minute for Blue to find out why West had it out for her so we could move past that. I loved their interactions, especially when West showed his softer side and vulnerability. The bully parts were more so others acting out for West than West himself.

Blue and her family life really brought a lot to the story as well as it was something that really brought the emotions.

Overall, I really liked this and need book two ASAP.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment