Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Wilder by Rebecca Yarros

Wilder (The Renegades, #1)Wilder by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had mixed things about this one, but I love Rebecca Yarros and want to read all her back list books. I actually really loved this one.

This is much different compared to most recent releases. This does not follow a military family/love interest. It is also much steamier than any of the previous books I have read from her. You can easily skim those sections like I do if that is not your thing.

I loved Wilder though. I loved both back stories around the couple and flew through this one. There was a slight mystery to also keep your attention.

I am so excited to read the next book to find out what happens with another couple in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment