Sunday, May 16, 2021

The Perfect Daughter by D.J. Palmer

The Perfect DaughterThe Perfect Daughter by D.J. Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the narration on this audiobook as it really brought something extra to the different characters and alters.

This is my second read from DJ Palmer. I will pick up anything from him in the future, as I have really enjoyed both books so far.

This one started off very intense as you learn about a horrible crime committed. It intertwines many different topics involving adoption, abuse, and mental health. There were twists and turns along the way to keep your interest.

There was a little bit of pacing issues in the middle with repetitive information. I would have liked to see a little more in the ending as it did feel a little rushed.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment