Saturday, October 10, 2020

Don't Look for Me by Wendy Walker

Don't Look for MeDon't Look for Me by Wendy Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I read my first book by Wendy Walker last year and was super excited for this one. The audiobook for this one was really good and I highly recommend it. The narrator did a great job and I was able to follow along with a little over 2.0 speed.
Now, that is how you do an intro! I was hooked on this one from Day 1. I was already shocked and asking What? right from the start. The added past of Molly and her family brought that extra dynamic to the story.

This goes back and forth between Molly and her daughter, Nic, points of view. I am normally not a huge fan of dual POV, but this one really worked. I was interested in seeing both sides of the story.

I was expecting for a certain someone to be a part of what happened, and they were not. My mouth dropped with this twist. I have no clue how I did not piece all of that together, but I was very happy that I did not. I also did not see the added twist towards the end.

I did think some of the middle was a little repetitive and I was waiting for something more to happen. However; it all came together in the end and why certain things were happening the way they were.

Overall, I really liked this one though and Wendy Walker is quickly making my must read list.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment