Wednesday, October 7, 2020

After the Flood by Kassandra Montag

After the FloodAfter the Flood by Kassandra Montag
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

Science Fiction tends to be a genre that I rarely reach for, but this one sounded really good. The cover also really grabbed my attention.

I really loved the beginning of this one. I was immediately hooked around the story with Row and it was really what kept me reading throughout. I really enjoyed the parts that involved Row and the mystery around what happened to her.

I do feel this went on a little too much at times. I needed a little more movement in the middle. However; the author did a great job of throwing enough in at the right moments to pull me back in. Every time I would get to a point of wanting to give up on this one, something would happen to pull me back in.

I was happy that the story with Row picked up at the end too.

Overall, this was better than I was expecting.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment