Saturday, November 29, 2014

Red Apple Lip Stick Review

Have you tried Gluten free makeup in the past, and it just was not up to par?  Well, then check out Red Apple Lip Stick!!  You will not regret it!  Check out more here...


What is Red Apple Lip Stick?
Red Apple Lip Stick is makeup and cosmetic products which are gluten and paraben free.  They offer many different types of makeup including lipsticks, glosses, eye shadows, and mascara.

What it costs?
Red Apple Lip Stick offers a wide variety of price ranges to meet your makeup needs.  Check them out, here.


The packing is so cute and unique.  My lipstick came in a little pouch all wrapped up in green tissue paper.  I was excited to see a sample included with my two products.


Each of the Lip sticks came in their own box.  Now for the good stuff...Did I like it?


Wine and Dandy ($23.50)
This is a gorgeous deep wine color.  I love that you can have a wine colored tint to your lips, or build up to a deeper and darker look for a more intense lip.  This does have more of a matte finish, which I love!  Check out Wine and Dandy, here.



Gypsy Soul ($23.50)
This is another great color!  Like Wine and Dandy, this does have a reddish tone, but with more of a brown undertone.  It also can be used for a subtle or more bold lip depending on what you are going for.  Check out Gypsy Soul, here.

I really wanted to show how deep in color these are, so sorry about how horrible the picture was.  I was trying to go lighter to darker application

I was pleasantly surprised with both lip products from Red Apple Lip Stick.  The best part...the staying power!!  I hate having to reapply lip stick every 2 minutes.  I work full time and am usually too busy to worry about reapplying.  My Red Apple Lip Stick lasted almost ALL day!  I did not have to worry about the color disappearing before I even got to work.

I also love how moisturizing these lip sticks were.  They did not dry out my lips at all.  They glide on nice and smooth.  They are buildable if you want a more bold lip, and can also be put on for a more subtle look if you only want a small pop of color.

Overall, I am in love with these lip products and the fact they are gluten, paraban free make them even better!  I can not wait to try more products from Red Apple Lip Stick.

Do you want to try out Red Apple Lip Stick?  Check them out, here.  You will not regret it!

Thumbs Up:
Great Colors
Gluten and Paraben Free
Made in USA
Long Lasting Color
Moisturizing
Great variety

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

**Red Apple Lip Stick was kind enough to send me these products for review, however; all opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment