Friday, November 14, 2014

Bed Phones Sleep Headphones Review

I am pretty picky when it comes to head phones.  They are usually too hard, do not fit me comfortably, or are too bulky.  These head phones are specifically targeted to use while you are sleeping.  Check them out...

What it is?
Bedphones are the headphones designed for sleep.

What it costs?
Bed phones can be purchased on Amazon, here, for $39.95.  You can also purchase them on the Bed Phones website, here.

Per the Bed Phones website:
Bedphones are the most comfortable headphones for sleep. At less than 1/4" total thickness, you can barely feel the foam-covered speakers lying flat against your ears. Earhooks made from soft, rubber-coated moldable memory wire provide a custom fit.

Bedphones are compatible with all devices that accept a standard headphone plug. Add our optional in-line microphone with single-buttom remote to answer phone calls, play, pause, and skip music tracks without touching your phone.



First off, I love the packaging.  How cute is this?  I like to keep a pair of head phones in my purse.  I normally keep these in a small change purse, so I like how the Bed Phones come with their own little case.  This will also be great for traveling.


Who ever thought of adding a sleep mask was genious!  This is such a unique and cute idea!  (Satin eye mask, sturdy-sided travel case, and two pairs of replacement foams included)



The ear buds are soft and flat, so they are better than other head phones when you are wanting to lay down listening to music.

Thank you to Bed Phones for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Check them out:
Website - www.bedphones.com
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1uqwRxE
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bedphones
Twitter - https://twitter.com/bedphones
Thumbs Up:
I love the case and sleep mask
Very comfortable when laying down

Thumbs Down:
Pretty expensive for ear buds

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment