Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Beauty Box 5 "Free" Box Review

I was going back and forth on if I should subscribe to Beauty Box 5 as I have seen so many mixed reviews.  Well, they got me with offering a free box with my subscription.  Do I like it or hate it? Check it out...

What is Beauty Box 5?
Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty subscription box that offers 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products.  They send you a mix of makeup, beauty accessories, hair, skincare, fragrance, body, and nail products.

What it costs? 
Beauty Box 5 is $12 a month.  They also offer a three month and twelve month subscription.  I did subscribe to the three month offer as the boxes were only $10 a piece.  Check it out here.

COUPON:  Use "FreeBox1" to get a free box with your subscription.

Each month comes with a card explaining each of the products.  Check out my free box.

(Click to Enlarge)

I was not thrilled with this box, but it was free.


Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
This was the best item in the box and I do not even get excited about mascara anymore since they come in every subscription box.  I have tons!  Adding to my collection.


Sally Hansen Toe Separator
I really do not care if these are Sally Hansen or not...I can get these at any dollar store. :(

Natural Style Deep Conditioner and Co-Wash
I am not a fan of foil packets...At all!  I can get these for free anywhere.


My Beauty Spot Nail Polish
This is a pretty color for fall, and I love nail polish so I was "eh" with this item.

Nicka K Eye Crayon
This is actually a really pretty color.  However; this is like mascara in that every box gives eye liners/crayons.  I will use this though.

This is my "free" box, so three more boxes to come!  I hope they get better as I was not thrilled at all with this box.  The nail polish, eye crayon, and mascara are worth it being free, but I would not have been happy with this if it was one of my "paid" boxes.

What do you think?  Do you want to try BB5?  If so, join here.
  
Thumbs Up:
Free Box
Referral Program

Thumbs Down:
I hate foil packets
Cheaper items I can buy on my own

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Facebook

**Simply Kelina pays for this subscription box.  Post does contain referral links.  All opinions are unbiased and my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment