Friday, July 3, 2020

The Prized Girl by Amy K. Green

The Prized GirlThe Prized Girl by Amy K. Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This story does involve a murder with the points of views being told before and after the murder. I actually really liked seeing everything Jenny was doing prior to her murder. I will say that things got a little crazy and out there at times.

This does deal with affairs, inappropriate relationships, rape, and murder. It kept my attention, but I would have liked it to be a little more fast paced. I still read this in one sitting though and enjoyed it for what it was. There were just too many added details that did not bring anything to the story. I also was a not a huge fan how everything wrapped up with this one.

Overall, this was ok. I am excited to see what we get from the author in the future though as this was her debut novel.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment