Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Sunshine on Silver Lake: Includes a bonus novella by Annie Rains

Sunshine on Silver Lake: Includes a bonus novellaSunshine on Silver Lake: Includes a bonus novella by Annie Rains
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

When one of your favorite publicists recommends a book, you grab it! I was not disappointed.

I have actually never read anything from Annie Rains, and now I am hooked. I did not realize this was the 5th book in the Sweetwater Springs series as it can be read as a standalone. I just went and purchased book one as I really want to get back into these characters and world.

If you love a great friends to lovers story, you need to pick this one up. I really loved how relatable the characters were and watching their relationship grow. I have been in a horrible reading slump lately, but I could not put this one down.

Overall, I loved this and look forward to reading more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment