Friday, July 24, 2020

Ghosting: A Love Story by Tash Skilton

Ghosting: A Love StoryGhosting: A Love Story by Tash Skilton


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

Did you love the movie Hitch? As soon as this one started that is the vibe that I got: a modern day Hitch around online dating! I was hooked. Sadly, this ended up taking a turn for the worse after the quirky and fun beginning.

There is little to no romance within the first half of this though. It was a little slow and boring as you hear how both Zoey and Miles are helping others get their dating profiles together. I wanted more interactions with the two of them. Those were the moments that I looked forward too and found myself interested in the story. There were just not enough of them to keep my interest.

Sadly, this was a DNF from me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment