Thursday, July 23, 2020

Beach Read by Emily Henry

Beach ReadBeach Read by Emily Henry
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I just do not get it! I was super excited for this one as some of my favorites had this as a top read of the year. I was expecting to really love it, but it just did not work for me.
When this started with information around January and her family issues, I thought I was going to love this. Then everything took a turn and I found myself losing interest in the story. I actually put this down as I was just not enjoying it at all. I picked it back up hoping that my feelings would change. They did not.

I had issues with pacing. I found myself bored and uninterested in some of the smaller details. I guess I just did not connect with the characters or the storyline. Overall, this one was pretty disappointing


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment