Monday, July 13, 2020

A Reckless Love by Beth White

A Reckless Love (Daughtry House, #3)A Reckless Love by Beth White
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

A Reckless Love is actually the third book in the Daughtry House series. I did not read the prior books before jumping into this one. It can be read as a standalone, but I would have liked to start this from the beginning.

This story does deal with racial issues. This was a very hard read, especially with everything going on in the world. I like to read to escape, and this just brought me right back into what has been going on. Be mindful of this when going into this one.

I really enjoyed the story and the characters. I really enjoyed Aurora and her story. It really makes me want to read books one and two to read more about other characters.

Overall, this was a pretty good read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment