Monday, July 27, 2020

The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez

The Happy Ever After PlaylistThe Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This is actually the second book in The Friend Zone series. This does follow different characters and you do not have to read book one to read and enjoy this one. I actually liked this one more than I liked book one.

I will say, I am not normally a huge fan of stories that involve rock stars. That was the only aspect of this story that I really did not care for. The story around Jason and Sloan’s romance was pretty typical when dealing with one character who is famous. Otherwise, I was huge fans of both Sloan and Jason and were wanting them to make it work.

This was a really quick read and exactly what I needed right now. It hit on some more hard hitting topics like loss of a loved one, celebrity life, and substance abuse. It had just enough added to keep my interest.

Overall, I enjoyed this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment