Saturday, July 18, 2020

An Appalachian Summer by Ann H. Gabhart

An Appalachian SummerAn Appalachian Summer by Ann H. Gabhart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This was my first book by Ann Gabhart, and it will not be my last. I really loved her writing style and her story telling abilities. I was wrapped up into this story and loved every second of it.

If you love romance and historical fiction, you need to add this one to your list. This story follows Piper during the Great Depression and follows her as a frontier nurse in the Appalachian Mountains. I just love reading stories set around these times.

Overall, this was an amazing story and I look forward to reading more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment