Thursday, September 28, 2023

Binding 13 by Chloe Walsh

Binding 13 (Boys of Tommen, #1)Binding 13 by Chloe Walsh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I could not get into the audio with the narrators. I may grab the physical or ebook.

Update! With all the hype over this series, I had to try again. This time I did get into the story.

I was not expecting this to follow teenagers. Our main characters are 17 and 15. I guess I never realized that this is a young adult series. It does read very young adult, but also does deal with some serious issues. Triggers for bullying, mental health, family violence, injuries, and more.

The first half was too slow for me and I almost gave up. However; I knew that Shannon and her family was going to bring some heart shattering moments, so this storyline kept me going. The second half was so much more intense and so much better. We also get much more of Johnny and Shannon together.

Did this blow me away? No, but I will probably keep going in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment