Friday, October 7, 2022

The Hookup Plan by Farrah Rochon

The Hookup Plan (The Boyfriend Project, #3)The Hookup Plan by Farrah Rochon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is book three in The Boyfriend Project. You do not have to read the previous books, but if you find yourself interested in any of the stories of her friends, I recommend starting there. I really enjoyed the whole series so far.

I really love how London and Drew reunite with this one. I like the enemies to lovers trope and how they banter in the beginning. It was a really fun introduction to the two.

This does have triggers for food shaming though. I know many of the food discussions when around London and her pre-hypertension, but there were also other aspects thrown into the story. Another character mentions having to do extra time on a treadmill from eating a cupcake. If you are triggered by things like this, it may not be for you as food is mentioned very often especially around carbs.

Overall, I enjoyed this one and seeing all of the girls back together. I like that we get updates on the previous couples as well.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment