Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Dangerous Beauty by Melissa Koslin

Dangerous BeautyDangerous Beauty by Melissa Koslin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I have not heard about this author prior to seeing this book. After reading this, I immediately went to search for any other books she may have. That is how much I enjoyed this one.

It is no secret that I have pretty much only been able to listen to audiobooks lately. I have had such a hard time connecting with an actual physical copy of a book…until now. I did not want to put this one down!! I started it one night and stayed up way into the middle of the night and only put it down when my eyelids could not stay open any longer.

This is a great mixture of different tropes and emotions. I love the romantic suspense as well as the heavier topics. The writing and story kept my interest.

Overall, I loved this and cannot wait to see what this author brings us in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment