Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Soul Care for the Battle: A Guided Journal by Susie Larson

Soul Care for the Battle: A Guided JournalSoul Care for the Battle: A Guided Journal by Susie Larson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I have recently gotten into journaling and I am always looking for new material that works for me. I really enjoyed this book. I do journal digitally, but I was able to use this to enhance my journaling.

I loved the daily prompts. I have not finished this yet, but I like that I can turn to it when I need it. Journaling is been great for my self care and I look forward to flipping through the rest of the pages during my personal journey.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment