Friday, April 1, 2022

Tutoring the Player by Rebecca Jenshak

Tutoring the Player (Campus Wallflowers #1)Tutoring the Player by Rebecca Jenshak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this audiobook. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

Rebecca Jenshak wrote one of my favorite sport romance series: The Smart Jokes series. I was so excited to see this new series as she just does sports romances so well.

This one did start off a little slower for me. It took me a minute to get into the story and the characters. However; after getting to know the characters, I was really enjoying this one. It started off a little juvenile, so I liked when she added in drinking and parties for some more college age scenes.

Jordan is so swoon worthy! There was a lot of talk around his bad boy image, and I would have liked to see a little more of that intertwined with his actual sweet boy image. I loved him though!

The conflict that occurred was minimal and I would have liked to see something a little more substantial. This really did not have any surprising moments to set it apart from other sports romance reads. I still really loved it though.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment