Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Confidence of Wildflowers by Micalea Smeltzer

The Confidence of Wildflowers (Wildflower Duet, #1)The Confidence of Wildflowers by Micalea Smeltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Triggers and Spoilers: (view spoiler)

I went into this story completely blind without knowing anything about it besides seeing the beautiful cover. I was not expecting this at all. First off, this read very quickly for being almost 350 pages. I read through this in one sitting. I could not put it down.

This does deal with some heavy topics throughout the story. Most of the book mentions these things, but does not jump too into them. However; the last half of this book does! I was not expecting the author to take it where they did. It was so sad. I do feel it was all a little rushed though.

The story does just kind of end. You will be left with so many questions and wanting to know what happened next. I am hoping book two answers these. I need it ASAP.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment