Monday, March 29, 2021

Close Quarters: A Billionaire Romance by Kandi Steiner

Close Quarters: A Billionaire RomanceClose Quarters: A Billionaire Romance by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

I love KS, but I was a little hesitant around this one. I am just not normally a huge fan of billionaire romances. However; I am learning to never doubt Kandi.

If you are a fan of shows like Below Deck, you are going to love this one. It really gives off those feels from the start. I was not a huge watcher of those shows and immediately looked them up after reading this. I just needed more in some shape or form after reading this.

I loved the romance and the building of the romance between Aspen and Theo. I could not put this down. I loved it.

Triggers for cheating

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment