Monday, March 29, 2021

Hazed by Kandi Steiner

Hazed (Palm South University, #6)Hazed by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes! I am a huge Palm South fan, but I have to be honest and say I did not love the last two books. I just did not feel there was that much movement in them. I was still excited for Hazed as I love the characters. Well, it did not disappoint!

We had so much character movement and growth this time. We got to see so much more of each character. I personally did not love every other page seeming like it had a sex scene in the last book. This one had just the right amount. It was much more plot driven which I loved!

I am obsessed with each character and where the story is taking them! I am not ready for all of this to end! Counting down the days until the final book is released.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment