Saturday, April 10, 2021

Make Me Hate You by Kandi Steiner

Make Me Hate YouMake Me Hate You by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Kandi and can easily say she is one of my favorite authors. Sadly, this one just did not stand out to me. It was great but just pretty standard when it comes to long gap romances.

I was annoyed that after seven years there was jealously around having other significant lovers and also that it felt they both moved on. They should, it was seven years. I heard this one was heart breaking, but I did not get that at all. Our main character does have a sad past as a child, but there really are not enough details to make it super emotional.

Again, I enjoyed this for what it was but it was not a stand out for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment