Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Layla by Colleen Hoover

LaylaLayla by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors. I was not sure about this one, but I knew I would still read it as soon as possible. I definitely recommend going into this one knowing as little as possible.
This one took me a little longer to get into and to buy into the story. It is very hard to put my thoughts into a review without spoilers. All I can really say is that everything with Willow and Layla is very surface level until the reveals. I did not really love this as I did not really connect or fall in love with the characters like I normally would with one of CH stories (but it makes much more sense later why it was this way).

I still found myself lost in the story though and I did not want to put it down. I wanted to know where everything would go and what direction it would take. There are twists along the way. I do wish it would have taken a little different turn as I did predict what was going to happen for the most part.

Overall, I still really enjoyed this one.


View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. Very nice blog, Thanks for sharing great article.
    You are providing wonderful information, it is very useful to us.
    Keep posting like this informative articles.
    Thank you.

    From: Field Engineer
    Get to know about A What is wlan network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such article content are important because they provide a large of useful information. This is the kind of topic information that should be shared across the internet. This is really best of best content for your readers. Thank you for sharing. Australia assignment help -
    university assignment help australia -
    australia assignment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a great article.
    You are providing wonderful information, it is very useful to us.
    Keep posting like this informative articles.
    Thank you.

    Get to know about content://com.android.browser.home

    ReplyDelete