Monday, January 18, 2021

Forgetting August by J.L. Berg

Forgetting August (Lost & Found, #1)Forgetting August by J.L. Berg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I love a good contemporary. This one hits on some pretty intense issues which I loved. I was not expecting everything that happened between August and Everly from the start.

This does touch the topic around domestic violence and emotional abuse. I really shows the side of DV that is not as prevalent since it did not focus as much on physical abuse but more so emotional/psychological. It also hits on one characters eating disorder. These small sections could also be a trigger for someone.

This does leave off with a cliff hanger, so I am happy to have book two ready to go. Overall, I enjoyed this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment