Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Smoke Screen by Terri Blackstock

Smoke ScreenSmoke Screen by Terri Blackstock
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I absolutely loved a previous series from the author and was really excited for her new release. I ended up DNFing this one though.

I ended up reading around 50% of this, and I just did not find myself caring for the story or the characters. For me, nothing was happening. I did not really care about Brenna and her ex-husband. I also did not really care to learn about what happened so many years ago. This was just not fast paced enough for me.

I even tried the audiobook with this one to see if that would help. The narrator did not distinguish her voice at all, and there were times I did not know if what was happening was with Brenna or Nate.

I am giving up on this one as it was not for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment