Sunday, March 1, 2020

Last Day by Luanne Rice

Last DayLast Day by Luanne Rice
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

It is always the husband! Or is it? This one started off with a bang! It will leave you wanting to know what happens from the very first chapter. There was also things happening around the back story of the characters that made me want to keep reading.

This story does have triggers for murder, children being involved in the crimes, mental health, cutting, and infidelity.

I was a little disappointed as I kept reading. There were secrets revealed throughout, but nothing else really happened. I found myself being bored with the story and only pushed through to find out exactly what happened. There was so many repetitive scenes and unnecessary storylines.

Overall, it was ok but I needed more.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment