Friday, March 15, 2019

To Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin

To Be HonestTo Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I saw Chelseadolling Reads talking about this a while back, but I never heard much from anyone else. I really wanted to read based on what she had to say, and I am glad I did.

Was this a mind-blowing story? No. But, it is a story with a fat character which is very rare in stories today. I tried reading some others in the past, and felt they were still putting fat representation in such a negative light. I really enjoyed this one though. It was realistic in so many ways. I also really related to Savannah in so many ways especially when it comes to her love life, or her lack of confidence in herself when it comes to boys/relationships.

Overall, I really enjoyed this.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment