Thursday, February 7, 2019

Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow

Girl in PiecesGirl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5
I checked this out from my library about two weeks ago and I totally forgot about it until last night. It was due back the next day and I debated starting it as I was not sure if I would finish it that quickly. I am glad I gave this a chance. I did end up finishing this in only one sitting.

Like some others mentioned, I had a little trouble with the beginning of the story. I was not sure if I would DNF, but the plot was interesting so I decided to keep going. I think it really picked up once Charlie gets out of treatment. If you are reading this and feeling the same, I recommend to keep going as I really ended up enjoying this.

This story does have triggers for self harm, suicide, abuse, drugs and alcohol, and mental health. There were times I wanted to scream at Charlie for the choices she was making, especially when it comes to Riley.

Overall, this was really good and I enjoyed it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment