Saturday, November 10, 2018

Mark of the Raven by Morgan L. Busse

Mark of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #1)Mark of the Raven by Morgan L. Busse
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Every now and then I am in the mood for a great fantasy. I went into this with low expectations and ended up really enjoying it.

I love a good assassin story, and that is what initially grabbed my attention around this story and these characters. I especially loved the way Selene was able to kill others. This also introduces Damien who I loved. I was routing for the couple the whole time and could not wait to see what happened.

There were a few parts that were a little too slow and I was ready for the story to move on. Other parts were very fast paced. It was a pretty good mix.

Overall, this surprised me. I really enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment