Sunday, September 2, 2018

Fit To Be Tied by Debby Mayne: Book Review




I was sent this book from the publisher.  My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review. 

Synopsis:

"The Bucklin family loves each other too much to stay away. . . but not enough to behave.

Being rich is fine, but when wealth comes from striking oil, it can make a slippery mess for a family who doesn’t know what to do with it. The Bucklin cousins are all together again, and this family reunion is shaping up to be another hot mess.

Coralee falls for the police officer who pulls her over. Sally has finally found a guy, but now she’s not sure a relationship is even worth the bother. No matter how hard Brett tries to avoid trouble, he somehow stumbles right back into the thick of it. And Marybeth and Bucky continue to fumble and bumble as they learn just how to handle being rich.

The Bucklin family is known for drama—and family drama knows no bounds."


REVIEW:
My Rating: 3.5 Stars
Format: Paperback

Fit to Be Tied is the second book in the Bucklin Family Reunion series. I really enjoyed book one and the characters were met, so I was really excited to continue the series. 

This story had the same things that I loved in the first book including the characters. I love how real the characters and their lives really are. There is so much going on that something will keep your interest. This again deals with everyday life, not so perfect days, love, and family problems. I love some characters and their stories more than others though.

Overall, this was a cute read and I was happy to get back into Debby Maynes writing and the Bucklin Family world. 

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads

Do you want Unlimited Audiobooks? Check out Scribd and get a free month when you use my referral:

https://www.scribd.com/g/6w08ez

Interested in trying Book of the Month, get a free book when you use my link:

https://www.mybotm.com/7ocba3ckm8syk3xr

No comments:

Post a Comment