Wednesday, January 3, 2024

The Other Mistress by Shanora Williams

The Other MistressThe Other Mistress by Shanora Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Triggers for sexual abuse and infidelity. I went into this one blind and was not sure what to expect. This really starts off as more of a contemporary following some romances and then takes the twists and turns. It was a very easy to read that I got lost in. I almost finished it in one setting (and would have if I did not fall asleep).

I did not like the dual narration as they did not stick to one character each. They each read a chapter and the different voices for the same character did throw me off. I wish they would have read a specific character each.

I figured out the twist pretty early on. I was not a huge fan of some of the ending, but overall this was a fun read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment