Friday, January 12, 2024

Keeping 13 by Chloe Walsh

Keeping 13 (Boys of Tommen, #2)Keeping 13 by Chloe Walsh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series is a little confusing when trying to pick up in the series. I tried Part 2 and was lost. I DNF since I was so confused. I randomly decided to pick up Keeping 13 and it starts off right where I left off from Book one.

Triggers for severe domestic and family violence. This one starts off very strong and fast paced. It brought a lot of emotions as well. This does a great job showing the fear within a family when dealing with domestic violence as well.

The middle did get a little slow at times and the second half did read a little more young adult for me.

Overall, I enjoyed this and cannot wait to see what happens next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment