Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stories That Bind Us by Susie Finkbeiner

Stories That Bind UsStories That Bind Us by Susie Finkbeiner


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was not really sure what to expect from this one. I will say that this one really pulled me in right from the start. It had me in tears right from the very first few chapters. I thought I was going to fly though this one, but it ended up not being for me.

I was not able to finish this one. After the first few chapters, everything slowed down way too much. I had to go back and read the synopsis to see if anything else was mentioned happening after the initial chapters. The pacing was just not working for me and I did not find myself absorbing much of what was going on.

Sadly, I did not finish this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment