Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Fake by Rebecca Jenshak

The Fake (Smart Jocks #4)The Fake by Rebecca Jenshak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars
I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was actually sent the audiobook for all of the books in this series first. These can be read as standalones, but I highly recommend starting from book one. It just brings so much more to the characters and their stories. I am obsessed with each and every story, and you will be too.

This is really reminding me of the Off Campus series, and I highly recommend it if you loved it. There are so many similarities, but enough to ensure this series for what is as well. I was so excited for this and even more excited when I saw it was going to involve Nathan. His story was really set up in the previous books, and I was excited to see how it all came together.

I really loved the romance and how our characters meet with this one. I do feel parts of the story felt rushed. I still loved it and found myself smiling the whole time I was listening to the book. I loved the addition of the other characters as well.

No surprise here! I loved this one too. I really want a spin off with Heath around hockey players!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment