Monday, January 28, 2019

It Takes Two by Jenny Holiday

It Takes Two (Bridesmaids Behaving Badly #2)It Takes Two by Jenny Holiday
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I read One and Only last year and I really enjoyed it. I am not sure why it took me so long to jump into It Takes Two. I knew I needed to get to it since the third book was coming out soon as well.

The Bridesmaids Behaving Bad series is just a fun filled series. Jenny Holiday has a way of just making you have a giant smile on your face the whole time you are reading her stories. It Takes Two was a story around love and friendship. I enjoyed hearing more around Jane as you follow her wedding. I also really enjoyed that the love interest for Wendy was the brother of Jane. It was fun seeing their banter back and forth, and learning more about their relationship when they were younger.

Overall, this was another fun read in the series. Bring on book three!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment