Friday, October 31, 2014

Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Gel Peel Review

I recently was given the opportunity to try out one of Dr. Song's facial peels.  Check out more information below.

What is it?
According to the website, which you can find here, Dr. Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured natural based products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities.  Dr. Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products that focus on natural ingredients.  You can use peels to improve wrinkles, some acne, and skin discolorations.

What it costs?
You can get this 30ml bottle from Amazon here for $24.99.


Remember, always test a small patch of skin before applying.  




Cleanse your face, neck, and then pat dry.  Apply a small amount with a cotton ball (this is what I did).  Rinse with water and let dry.  I only left this on for about a minute, but you can increase the time the more you use this.  
This not a daily use product and is recommended to be used once a week or every other week.  I did not have any peeling from this product, but it did make my face feel tight and refreshed.  I noted a small difference in my acne scaring, so I am hopeful with additional uses this will significantly decrease them.

To learn more about Dr. Song Medical and the Lactic Acid Peel, click here.

To try the Dr. Song Lactic Acid, Click here.

Thank you so much to Dr.Song Medical for the opportunity to try out this amazing product.

Thumbs Up:
Great Peel that did not irritate my skin
Reduced some of my scars after one use

Thumbs Down:
A little more expensive than previous items I have used

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for SimplyKelina!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. searched your website from Blogging, Freebies & Giveaways post. I am going to be trying the teeth whitening system from Dr. Song

    ReplyDelete