Saturday, January 21, 2023

Lies That Bind by Cj Stone

Lies That BindLies That Bind by Cj Stone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this audiobook from the Netgalley. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This was my first book from CJ Stone. Triggers for death, suicide, bullying,

This is not going to be for everyone and I do recommend checking triggers before jumping in. I eally had no clue what was going to happen and I was shocked how much happened so fast. The beginning was so good. However; the rest of the story is the children trying to figure out what happened to their parents. It was very slow moving after the initial blows in the story.

There was a twist that I did not see coming. It was a good twist, but it all is thrown in so fast with the ending. Much more unfolds but really did not answer so many of my questions I still had. I wanted more of a conclusion on this one.

Overall, this was a decent listen though but just did not blow me away. The narration is also great as you have dual narrators for Frankie and Jess.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment