Saturday, August 27, 2022

After All I've Done by Mina Hardy

After All I've DoneAfter All I've Done by Mina Hardy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked this one up on a road trip and finished it in one day. Triggers for infidelity, accidents, prescription drugs, and mental health.

This does deal with memory loss after an accident. Everything in the end does not unfold like I was expecting at all.

This was a little slow at times and I feel that there were several incidents that were thrown in that did not really have any resolution. The ending was so fast and a little rushed. I would have liked some more to the reveals throughout instead of all thrown in at the end.

There were some things that were very obvious that were going on but they did not wrap up as expected.
Overall, a fun read though with an unexpected ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment