Friday, February 5, 2021

Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet by Laekan Zea Kemp

Somewhere Between Bitter and SweetSomewhere Between Bitter and Sweet by Laekan Zea Kemp
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This is a Young Adult story but does deal with our main characters being a little older (Penelope is 18). This did read more young adult to me though. This is a story about Pen and Xander finding who they are and growing up. Both are out in the world trying to figure out life.
I would not say this is a romance though. The romance does not even come into play into almost 40% into the story.

I liked some aspects of this story, but just did not love the direction this one took. I found myself drifting and skimming through parts. It just lost my interest.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment