Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Coming Home to Maverick by Sophia Summers

Coming Home to MaverickComing Home to Maverick by Sophia Summers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am not one to usually gravitate towards cowboy romances, but this one just sounded too good to pass on. Plus, the cover just pulled me in and I knew I needed to give it a go. I am glad I did. This was my first read from Sophia Summers and after reading Coming Home to Maverick, I need book two immediately!

I loved the small town feel in this story, and how Bailey returns to her home town to face things that happened in her past. Enter Maverick! Swoon! I loved him so much and I loved him and Bailey coming together. This is a story about love and forgiveness. It was such a cute read and I highly recommend giving it a chance.

Maverick has brothers and I am hoping to have more books around these characters as well.

Overall, I enjoyed this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment