Friday, July 10, 2020

All I Ask by Corinne Michaels

All I AskAll I Ask by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

First, I am a huge Corinne Michaels fan and was super excited for this one. Second, this cover is beyond gorgeous. However; this one fell a little flat for me.

I love second chance romances, but I just could never get into this one for some reason. It was a little too slow and repetitive. There was not enough going on to keep my attention. There were too many things that were unrealistic and things just felt forced. I just never bought into their romance or anything going on.

I was also just waiting for that gut wrenching moment that I have come to love from Corinne Michaels. It just did not come in this one.

Overall, this one just did not work for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment